The Voyager 510-USB features a unique plug-and-play USB Bluetooth voice adapter allowing the headset to be used with a PC without installing any Bluetooth software- simplifying setup considerably. Additionally, the Voyager headset has multipoint technology allowing the headset to be shared between a mobile phone and PC so a call can be taken from either at the touch of a button.
The Voyager 510-USB makes VoIP intuitive. In doing so, enterprises benefit from reduced IT support and maintenance costs and professionals benefit from a reliable, easy to use wireless headset for their softphones and mobile phones.”
VoIP is becoming increasingly relevant in today’s work environment, where professionals conduct business in the car, at coffee houses and airports across the world. Plantronics is committed to innovation in the field of voice communications, and is dedicated to bringing this technology to the world. To show this dedication, the company was a platinum sponsor of the recent VoIP World Africa conference.
Universal VoIP Compatibility
The Plantronics Voyager 510-USB is the first Bluetooth headset that can be used day to day with enterprise class softphones, as well as your mobile phone. PerSonoCall® software provides integration with popular enterprise softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and many others, adding call notification and remote call answering via the headsets. The Voyager 510-USB is also compatible with many popular Instant Messaging applications including AOL, MSN and Yahoo!.
An extension of Plantronics’ VoIP product portfolio, the Voyager 510-USB includes the award-winning Voyager 510 headset and Plantronics’ PerSonoCall® software to provide electronic answer-end control with major VoIP softphones. The system also comes with a convenient desktop charging stand & USB charger. The Voyager 510 headset features include:
- Noise-cancelling microphone and WindSmart® technology, perfect for noisy WiFi hotspots such as cafes and airports.
- Multi-Point technology for seamless sharing between mobile phone and PC/laptop.
- No requirement to install Bluetooth on PC – just a plug-and-play USB Bluetooth Voice adapter.
- PerSonoCall software for integration with many popular Softphone applications.
- Travel Optimised – Foldable, light weight headset and USB travel charger included.
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 100 hours standby time.
- Freedom to roam up to 10 metres from your from voice-enabled Bluetooth PC or mobile phone.