Friday, February 17, 2006

Nokia N90


I am now 1 hour into installing my Nokia N90 on my work machine. When I say, "Install", I mean installing the software, Nokia PC Suite, and then plugging the phone in to copy all my photos, videos, diaries etc.

I am running a pretty fast Pentium 4, ok, the memory is a little low, but should it really take an hour? There is a warning when you plug the phone in that it might take a little while. Boy, isn't that the understatement of the week?

The N90 has a 2 megapixel camera with Autofocus. I am still to work out this autofocus thing as all the pictures I have taken have not been in focus at all. There is a flashing green square when I take the picture but it never stops flashing. Maybe you have used one of these phone already and you can post a comment to help me out here.

The phone is also very bulky. Larger than the 3G offering from Nokia, so it comes with a wrist strap just to add to my manly look as I walk through the malls of Johannesburg.

Ok, it's only been 2 hours since I have the phone. I will write more over the next 2 weeks.w

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something defenitley dodgy about Nokia software, even in the old days, the PC suite used to take years to install.