Monday, March 20, 2006

Guinness Surger (It's trademarked, don't steal)

I want to get something off my chest at the start of this post. I LOVE BEER!!! I love all beer, except for that crappy Newcastle Brown Ale.

I have been to Dublin and I have tasted the real McCoy Guinness and it is 'loverley'. If you don't like Guinness, move on, you are a sad, lonely little man.

But let me digress. An internet survey held at the end of 1999 asked users what the best invention of the 20th century was. Remember that that century brought us the microwave oven, the PC (and the Mac), the interet and television. The number one invention, according to these internet users, that most changed the 20th century was THE WIDGET!!! That little thing in your can of draught beer that shoots little bubbles of nitrogen through the nectar of the gods to create the ultimate glass of beer that looks and tastes like the pub pull.

As you might have guessed by now, Guinness have bettered that with a cool new gadget called the Surger. We all love new gadgets, at least I do, and this is the ultimate beer gift. It's only available in the UK at the moment but you cannot say that you own a pub at home unless you own a Surger. Wait for the video download to see the Surger in action. It's magic. It's beer magic. Does it get any better than that?

No comments: