The eyewear is designed to connect to any VCR, DVD player or
portable video player and provide personal audio and visual playback.
- Wide Screen View – according to the company, ezVision video
glasses simulate a 50 inch wide screen view at an 8.5 foot distance.
- Light Weight – Weighing in at a mere 68 grams, the ezVision can be taken anywhere.
and Courtesy - The ezVision is easy to connect to any VCR, DVD player,
cable or satellite box, or portable video player. Using the ezVision,
you can enjoy them with out bothering others.
- Built in Stereo
Audio – The ezVision also includes high quality audio earphones giving
the ezVision the complete multi-media experience.
- Eight (8) hour Battery Life – According to ezGear, you can watch movies, music videos, or TV shows for up to 8 hours.
- iPod Ready – The ezVision comes with a iPod interconnect cable so you can connect your iPod Video to the unit.
- Video Gaming – You can use the ezVision with the Xbox, NES, or Sony systems.
– The ezVision offers great privacy. Whether it is on a plane, at home,
in your college dorm, or the soldier’s barracks, you can watch
anything, anytime in complete privacy. The ezVision is also great for
watching outdoors. The private screen is free from glare from sunlight,
making it easy to see the screen day or night.
- DVD Players –
Using the ezVision RCA cable, the ezVision can also be used with any
DVD player. Great for long trips, flights, or for your kids in the back
of your car.
The ezVision Video iWear retails for $399.98.