Monday, January 23, 2006

The Only Way to Fly


OK, so call me a snob but I have traveled around this world a little more than the average person on this planet. OK, not as much as the South African President and certainly not as undercover as the deputy. I have flown business class and economy class on at least 6 different airlines. I even came this close to getting an upgrade to 1st class once, but not.

Now I love flying. I think that it is the greatest thing ever. Also, it's not exactly a gadget or a game, it's not really even technology but it has got to be a great idea. I have just found one of the most amazing airlines in the world. Again, I have never been on these planes, I don't owe them anything and they aren't paying me anything to say nice things about them, but only 40 people on a plane made for 200???? You have got to be kidding!!!!

So next time I have to fly from England to the US, sign me up.

I did a little research on this and I have found that it is actuallt cheaper to fly EOS than both British Airways Business Class and Virgin Upper Class. Let me remind you, ONLY 40 PEOPLE ON THE PLANE!!!!!

No matter which way you cut this, this has got to be a brilliant idea!!!!

No comments: