Thursday, February 01, 2007

Speech recognition

Okay. There are some things that are more important than typing. For example you might want to have a beer in your hand. I have had Windows Vista installed for one. I've just discovered a fantastic new thing and that his speech recognition. This whole entry on this story is done by voice recognition. When you read it supposed to be faster. I have been here for a good 5 minutes and store them struggling to get this thing written.

When I wanna do for now one is not do any corrections. Any mistakes you C and the rest of this paragraph is simply that made by the computer. I promise you I haven't type of thing. I enjoy using Windows Vista so far and I think that I could deduce that. I was talking to a friend of mine today and we were wondering what the big hype was. Shelley, there shouldn't be a big help. That is supposed to be hyper not help. Even that was not supposed to be hyper just hype. There we go. It only took three times to work out what I wanted to say. Back to the Windows-based the hype.

Windows is ubiquitous. There is nothing we can do about. I guess they could be better and want to fight with other operating systems. I like windows because when you do something it just works. There is no having to mess about worth codes and things. Take the speech recognition for example; all I did was plug in my headset, typed in speech recognition and here I am typing a blogger to the world. And when assayed tapping I mean talking.

So what about speech recognition? A little known while. Theez for now. Another mistake. But as for now, I'm going to have to learn to speak correctly. At least my spelling is correct.

No comments: