Saturday, December 10, 2005

Everything you Want


Right from the get go, I haven't bought anything from these guys, they haven't paid me anything, yet, and I don't even know who they are, but I thought it might be worth telling you about.

While I was surfing the Information Superhighway, I happened upon HomeTheatrePC.co.za. These guys seem to have for sale, all of those toys that I have been perving over for the last 6 months or so. PC's, as I have said here and here, and I will say it again, are no longer big black boxes that sit in your study. They have made thier way into our lounges and HomeTheatrePC.co.za will make it heppen for you.

From complete bundles to home theatre extenders to simple mouses and keyboards, it seems that these guys know what they are talking about. If you do get something from them, please let me know. A little commision would be good and it would be great to give them a service review.

No comments: