Friday, October 13, 2006

Google Music Trends

When my son grows up, he will not know it as "The Internet", for him it will be known as "Google".
I am going to check my Google......... (Add word here) Google Mail, Google TV, Google.......

Don't get me wrong, as long as they keep making good stuff, then I am all for Google. I still like Windows, so mabye I should keep quiet.

Google have released Google Music Trends. Using thier Google Chat to keep track of what music you and I play, they have created a world wide chart. Nicole Fox, eat your heart out, this is the Real Chart of what people in the world enjoy and listen to. The info is updated daily from 30 something countries. This chart isn't what radio feel people should be listening to, this is what people are choosing themselves.

Follow the link to see what you are missing out on.

Now all I need is for iTunes to sort themselves out and I will have a PROPER music collection.

No comments: